Print this page

Thank you for your interest in purchasing tickets for the NNS Saturday 31st October 2015, 10am-12pm, Ratton School, Eastbourne and welcome to our online system. Ticket sales are now closed.

You are enquiring about the following event:

NNS Saturday 31st October 2015, 10am-12pm, Ratton School, Eastbourne
Saturday 31st October 2015
0am to 0am

These are the available tickets:

  Description Price
Private Table Secondhand Goods £12.50
Trade Table Business or Childrens Classes £17.50
Advertising 200 leaflets/flyers to go in NNS goodie bags given away on the door £15.00

Thank you for your interest in selling at our Nearly New Sale (NNS).

Upon receipt of this form and payment you will be emailed confirmation of your table booking, detailing your table number and set up time. Upon arrival please check in with a member of the NCT committee.

Payment is required to secure your table booking and is non-refundable - please note that in the event of cancellation or non-attendance we are regretfully unable to transfer your payment to another sale date. The price includes table hire (approx. wallpaper pasting table size) and a chair. Sturdy hanging rails are welcome, but unfortunately we currently do not have any to hire.

All items sold at the sale must be of nearly new quality. For clothing this means no stains, no holes, no missing buttons or faulty zips. For toys and equipment this means clean, complete and in full working order. NCT Eastbourne Branch reserves the right to quality check items and those not meeting our standards will be removed from the sale.

For Health and Safety reasons the following items CANNOT be sold:
• Breast pumps (whether manual, battery or mains powered)
• Child car seats
• Sterilisers and/or bottles
• Head wear such as bike helmets
• Baby food, including formula

Large items (buggies, travel-cots, highchairs, stair-gates, scooters, etc.) will be sold on your behalf by an NCT volunteer in our ‘furniture’ section of the sale. The NCT retains 20% of the final sale price for each item sold, with the remaining 80% awarded to the table-holder via a cheque in the post after the sale (after the accounts have been reconciled). You are responsible for deciding the price the item sells for when you ‘check-in' the item with an NCT volunteer before the sale starts.

For health and safety reasons, please do not place any of these large items on top or in front of your table. The furniture section of the sale is well established and will be the first place that people wishing to purchase larger items will look.

PLEASE NOTE: the 20% fee ONLY applies to items sold in the large furniture section, not what you are selling on your own table.

Please note that you do not have to be an NCT member to have a table. You don't have to live in the immediate area, as long as you can attend your set up time, which could be as early as 8.30am. You can also have more than one table!

ADVERTISERS: We will need leaflets/flyers a minimum of one week prior to the sale (24th October); if they are received after this point it may not be possible to include them in the current sale. Please email to arrange drop off.

Important information - please read:

The safety of everyone attending our sales is our number one priority. Please do not attend the sale if you have COVID symptoms or are self-isolating.

By sharing attendee information with the NHS and tracing services when requested, we can help identify people who have been exposed to coronavirus and help trace close recent contacts of anyone who tests positive. By registering you agree to your data being shared, if it is requested.

Once you have confirmed your place you will receive an email containing important information. This information will help keep you and everyone at the sale safe. Please make sure you read and follow the guidance carefully.