Print this page

Thank you for your interest in purchasing tickets for the NNS Saturday 18th july at Ratton School, Park Lane, Eastbourne (10am-12noon) and welcome to our online system. Ticket sales are now closed.

You are enquiring about the following event:

NNS Saturday 18th july at Ratton School, Park Lane, Eastbourne (10am-12noon)
Saturday 18th July 2015

These are the available tickets:

  Description Price
Private Table Secondhand goods £12.50
Trade Table Business or Childrens Classes £17.50
Advertising Flyers/leaflets 200 leaflets/flyers to go in giveaway goodie bags on the door £15.00

Thank you for your interest in selling at our Nearly New Sale (NNS)
Upon receipt of this form and payment you will be emailed confirmation of your table booking, detailing your table number and set up time. Upon arrival please check in with a member of the NCT committee.
Please note payment secures your table booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable to another sale date; price includes table hire (approx. wallpaper pasting table size) and a chair. You are welcome to bring your own hanging rail if stable, as we do not have any to hire.
Large items (buggies, travel-cots, moses baskets, bouncers, highchairs, stair-gates, scooters, bikes etc.) will be sold on your behalf by an NCT volunteer in our ‘furniture’ section of the sale. The NCT retains 20% of the final sale price for each item sold, with the remaining 80% awarded to the table- holder via a cheque in the post a couple of weeks after the sale. You are responsible for deciding the price the item sells for when you ‘check the item in’ with us, before the sale starts.
PLEASE NOTE the 20% fee ONLY applies to items sold in the large furniture section. NOT what you are selling on your own table.
All items sold at the sale MUST be of nearly new quality.
For clothing this means no stains, no holes, no missing buttons or faulty zips.
For toys and equipment this means clean, complete and in full working order.
The Eastbourne Branch of the NCT reserve the right to quality check items and those not meeting
our standards will be removed from the sale.
Once the registration form has been completed and returned with the correct monies, your table will be booked and is non-refundable.

For Health and Safety reasons the following items CANNOT be sold:
• Breast pumps (whether manual, battery or mains powered)
• Child car seats
• Sterilisers and or bottles
• Head wear such as riding hats or crash/bike helmets
• Baby food, including formula

For health and safety reasons, please do not place any of these large items on top of, or in front
of, your tables. The furniture section of the sale is well established and will be the first place
that people wishing to purchase larger items will look.

Please note that you do not have to be an NCT member to have a table. You don't have to live in the immediate area, as long as you can attend your set up time, which could be as early as 8.30am. You can also have more than one table!

ADVERTISERS: We will need leaflets/flyers a minimum of one week prior to the sale, if they are received after this point it may not be possible to include them in the current sale. Please email nns.eastbourne@nct.org.uk to arrange drop off.